Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistics for today are not showing up on my dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have done about 17,000 steps today (Wednesday) and when I sync with my phone it usually automatically updates on my laptop dashboard.  Today the stats are missing...Untitled.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I sure hope you are in Australia with that many steps already. With the time difference you would be posting somewhere between 8 and 11 am.

But with your average steps being around 20K a day, that means you are closer to end of you normal active day. And you could be someone who starts their activity a lot earlier than most people. Or you have a very short active period each day. Or something.

And you water intake is close to target, which seems to put you at the end of your day.

So if you aren't in Australia, and you don't have a "non-standard activity period", and if your posting time is actually closer to the end of your active day, that would put you a lot closer to the United States, and you have the day of the week wrong.

But Wednesday is highlighted in the stairs activity. Darn.

Just the ramblings of an old man's mind.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

lol I am in New Zealand, and posted this at around 11.30am after a big 8km walk.  Yes I can assure you it is Wednesday here lol.

Enjoyed your ramblings....

Best Answer
0 Votes