Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps did not reset overnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New to the Fitbit community and wearing the Fitbit. I have been taking the Blaze off at night because it irritates my wrist when I sleep. I have been shutting it off and turning it on and syncing it every morning with no problems. This morning I did the same thing and the steps did not and will not reset to 0. I have tried resetting it numerous times with no luck. Everything else is working as it should.

Any suggestions? is it defective?

Help

Thanks

Ira

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @iseiler.

I'd like to take a closer look at what is going on.

Regarding the discomfort that you mentioned while you sleep, does this happen during the day too? Does it go away? I'd recommend that you try going through this page with some tips on how to take care of the band.

As for the reset at midnight, did you change the timezone recently? That could explain why this is going on. Also, did it reset from yesterday? 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response, as far as the fact that I don't sleep with the Fitbit on is just a personal preference. I never slept with a watch on either.

The blaze reset itself this morning. I don't know if it was something on my end or the Fitbit server, anyway all is well now. 

Best Answer

Hello @iseiler.

Thanks for that clarification.

Glad to read that everything seems to be working properly now. Please do keep an eye on it in case this happens again.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes