Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps permanently lost

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got off the phone with a FitBit supervisor. My IPhone went to need service on or about 2/12/1022.

When I got my phone back, all the steps I had taken when my phone was being repaired defaulted to my Gmail account.

iI was told that the 311,000 steps from the last week and the 310,000 steps from the week before cannot be moved from my Gmail account to my ICloud account.

I need to have those 611,000 steps from those two weeks moved to my iCloud account, but the FitBit supervisor said that this cannot be done.

So, I lost 611,000 steps, which is not right to do to me. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This article - click to read - has the steps listed. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @ThomasbB your post was in the developer's forum area, which is for independent developers of apps. Now the post is in the dashboard area for more relevant responses. If customer support has told you that what you want isn't possible, they would know. We're the community forums and we're just users of Fitbit, not support. Have you tried manually adding steps to your account?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is it the same steps as it was before? I tried after Google signed onto FitBit and the steps to increase/decrease steps option is not there like it used to be

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

This article - click to read - has the steps listed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel for you... especially when one is counting those step and getting the milestone rewards that encourage us to be competitive with ourselves. On this site, I have 80k best for one day and through my cell phone the best is 40K so what has happened apparently is my cell fitbit counts the steps and this computer has the site for 80K steps and 400 floors. I haven't been able to sync both without probably sacrificing the other. Perhaps it can be done and someone can walk me through it, but I haven't been ready to sacrifice the 80K for one day so the steps will count here. Needless to say I haven't been very motivated to even achieve the 10K steps per day where as before I was pushing 20K per day almost routinely. For those of us who are into the fitbit numbers, well sometimes it works against us. 

Best Answer