Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps showing at midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I seem to be gotten steps added on my daily count today which I clearly didn't do as I was in bed asleep between 2am -4am today. It looks good on my watch an extra 8000 steps. Anyone else have this problem? Not the first time.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Murf-y Welcome back to the Community. Thanks for letting me know that your watch added steps while you were sleeping.

I would like you to make sure there are no activities logged that could be adding these steps to your Dashboard. Also, it could be that your watch didn't reset at midnight and that's why you saw steps in the morning, I would like you to restart your watch and continue monitoring it. 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've reset it 5 times same result. It does reset at midnight. It continues th Give me extra step. Thanks for your input.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Murf-y Thanks for getting back. I apologize for the delayed in my reply. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  Wake up with steps recorded though this doesn't always happen.  I do sleep in a bed that vibrates and wonder if watch is under a pillow it may pick up the motion.  Is this possible??

Best Answer
0 Votes