Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps tile not available in Dashboard using Pixel Watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I’ve just set up a Pixel Watch, and the Steps tile is not in my dashboard and is not available to add.

This means that although Steps is set as my main goal, the fitbit widget on my Pixel 7 Pro phone is stuck on Calories. It is supposed to reflect whatever is selected as my main goal.

Steps are available in my fitbit app on my phone.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @BoutTime and welcome to the Community.  The Pixel Watch is designed to be used with the Android mobile app only.  Fitbit hasn't changed the web dashboard in several years.  There are several web features that are out of date of have bugs.  There is no fix for the web view for you.  Sorry.

As for your main goal issue, there isn't enough information to help you.  Please start a new thread in the Android app forum just on your Main Goal issue.  Add screenshots to explain your issue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

tinybull_0-1666089299596.png

Am I missing something? I am a Google Pixel Watch user. I don't seem to have access to any other tiles other than food plan and weight? I was expecting parity with the Android app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BoutTime and welcome to the Community.  The Pixel Watch is designed to be used with the Android mobile app only.  Fitbit hasn't changed the web dashboard in several years.  There are several web features that are out of date of have bugs.  There is no fix for the web view for you.  Sorry.

As for your main goal issue, there isn't enough information to help you.  Please start a new thread in the Android app forum just on your Main Goal issue.  Add screenshots to explain your issue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes