Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopwatch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am finding the stopwatch function to be less than useful for any kind of interval workout.  For example, a recent task was to accumulate 2 minutes of handstand time.  You cannot see the clock face when it is on your wrist, renders a high margin of error trying to pause and restart because the design is non responsive to touch; i.e., have to tap it multiple times before it recognizes the command and it constantly times out leaving you without a record of time.  This has not been the only time.  For laps, I have had to come to a complete stop to fool with the non tactile control breaking stride and losing time.  For interval exercises like on the minute, every minute or 40 second action with 20 seconds rest; e.g., jump rope cardio work, setting and monitoring the pace has been unworkable.  Interval workouts are used by Boot Camps, Cross-fit and many coaches for a wide variety of sports.  Fitbit has much to be desired to service these users.

I have been in the Fitbit ecosystem for three years and each generation of device reminds me of the $80,000 4WD that never goes off-road trend.  It looks good, has lots of features but delivers poorly on it’s key purpose.  I am returning to the 1980’s technology where switches, modes and readouts were simple, tactile and reliable.  

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Maybe try the countdown timer, if it's available on your device.

Also, this is the dashboard forum. I'd suggest posting this under the help forum for your device. if this doesn't help.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer