Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit button not working on Fitbit.com dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Want to change clock from 24hrs (should have done it before I synced new Versa Lite) to 12 hours, but when I hit the submit button, the page doesn't change and it doesn't accept the updated into I'm trying to put. I've logged out, and logged back in, tried different changes on the page, but nothing works

Ever since I got new fitbit, it keeps saying can't sync with my phone have iPhone6. Didn't have any problem with previous Versa Lite, always stayed synced. Right now, it says synced.

Went to computer and tried to update Personal Info again, still not working. Don't understand.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @wylkat54, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared on your post. Recently the Fitbit.com dashboard was not loading correctly, however this was already solved. Please try to update your personal information again to confirm if this was related to the inconvenience mentioned.

If this situation persists, please let me know your computer's model and OS. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response. I was able to change my personal info. Now---My Versa Lite won't sync with my info, and still shows military time. So frustrating. Is there anything I can do to get it to match my personal info which shows 12hours instead of 24? 

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wylkat54, it's great to see you again. 

Please note that some clock-faces will only display the time in a 24h setting even if you have changed it to 12h. To test this, select a Fitbit clock-face from the Fitbit app after you have changed the clock to 12h and you have synced your watch. If the time shows correctly, that means the clock-face you were using only supports time in the 24h setting. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for that info. I finally found a clock face that has the 'right' time. Not exactly what I wanted, but at least now I know what time it is, lol.

Much appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes