Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surname

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys,

im wondering if anyone can help,in settings to change to 24hr clock it won't allow me as under my surname it says enter at least 50 characters!!anyone else have this problem. 

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @SunsetRunner! 

Thanks for the update. 

What browser is this happening on? I'd recommend that you try to use Google Chrome, if that's not the one you already have. Either way, I'd recommend that you try to use a different browser. 

Let me know how it goes or if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Community @SunsetRunner.

I've had the same happen to me. I tried to enter only a dot (.) and then saved it. Let's try that and see how it goes.

If you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
Hi ,
It will only allow me enter my first name and then won't allow me to select the surname, when I click on surname it just jumps up to the first name box. Very frustrating

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @LanuzaFitbit,

it will only allow me to select the first name box and not surname box. When I click on the surname box it just jumps back up to the first name box. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SunsetRunner! 

Thanks for the update. 

What browser is this happening on? I'd recommend that you try to use Google Chrome, if that's not the one you already have. Either way, I'd recommend that you try to use a different browser. 

Let me know how it goes or if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @LanuzaFitbit

Thank you so much for your help. Google Chrome did the trick!!!

Best Answer

Hey @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for letting me know, those are some great news. I'll be sure to take note on that.

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about and discuss with other Forum members.

Hope to see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes