Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survery cannot be submitted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was looking for information about how their systems are always failing and was "invited" to take a survey after.  I completed the survey only to have an error message stating the my survey could not be submitted.  How very ironic - yet another fitbit system failing.  Anyone have any recommendations for a brand other than Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Sybrash.

I'd like to help out in some way. What issues are you experiencing? Please let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also get "survey cannot be submitted", only if I select "not satisfied".  It doesn't give that error if I tick "satisfied".  Concerning. Was the satisfaction survey coded by the team who get a Christmas bonus if it's all good?

I'm using Alta HR on a desktop Windows 10. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @KathyUnicorn60.

Thanks for sharing your experience on the matter. 

In this case I'd like to ask some questions:

• Are you referring to the survey in the Forums? 
  • What browser are you using if that is the case?
  • If it is not the case, what survey are you referring to?

Let's try browsing through the Forums with a different browser and if the option to fill the survey shows up then give it a try there and let me know how it goes.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes