Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swedish- My Dashboard is not showing on the web

ANSWERED

On the web, using both Chrome and Safari, my Dashboard is totally blank, no data presented. 

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@gdio53 , Thank you for your help. 

@Lindeberg , Thank you for your replies and information. 

Please try changing the language from Swedish to English on the Online Dashboard. 
Click on the gear icon (upper right corner)>Settings.

Under personal settings look for LANGUAGE BY REGION/COUNTRY.
Try selecting eg. Europe (English).
Click on Submit, to save the changes. 

Reload the Dashboard 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

@Lindeberg , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

Just to confirm and avoid confusion, does the dashboard load, but it doesn't display any information or the page doesn't load at all?

In the meantime, please make sure that you are logged in the right account, and please clear the cache of both browsers. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Replying to your message, copied below.

I’m attaching a screenshot. As you can see, the dashboard loads but is totally empty. I only have one account, and can extract other information, see the second screenshot for an example.

Cleaning the cache is not an option, as I would lose a lot of important data.

Best regards,

/Patrik 

@Lindeberg<> , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message.

Just to confirm and avoid confusion, does the dashboard load, but it doesn't display any information on the page doesn't load at all?

In the meantime, please make sure that you are logged in the right account, and please clear the cache of both browsers.

Moderator edit:  removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

The dashboard loads but is totally empty. I only have one account, and can extract other information.

Cleaning the cache is not an option, as I would lose a lot of important data.

I've tried to send two screenshots over email. 

Best regards,

/Patrik

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lindeberg , Thank you for your reply! 

You can clear the cache just for the Online Dashboard, if you don't want to clear data from other sites. Keep in mind, that all synced data, will remain saved on your account. 

If you can see it on the Fitbit app, it's saved on your account. 

In Chrome, on the address bar, you'll see a setting button left from the address. 
Click on it and you'll have the option to clear the cache just for fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve tried to clean the cash, no difference – empty dashboard. What to do?

/Patrik
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lindeberg , Thank you for your reply and further efforts. 

If you try using a browser on another device, ( cell phone, tablet) does this still occur?

Best Answer
0 Votes
On a Mac I’ve tried both Chrome and Safari. On my iPad I’ve tried Safari, all with the same result – total blank Dashboard. I get re-directed to a Swedish version of the fitbit site, if that can be a clue. In the Fitbit App (on iPhone) I have all data. What’s wrong?

/Patrik
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lindeberg 

What happens if you click on Dashboard at the top right of this page?

What's the URL you're on when reading this page?

What country are you located in?

Gary D.| Feeding Hills, MA MBG PE

Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire 2, Charge 4, Charge 5, Pixel Watch 2

Best Answer
0 Votes
1. Nothing happens, all blank
2. https://www.fitbit.com/
3. Sweden

I can see my device (Charge 5) and for example settings and battery status, so clearly there is a connect. But no dashboard (“Översikt” in Swedish).

/Patrik
Best Answer
0 Votes

@gdio53 , Thank you for your help. 

@Lindeberg , Thank you for your replies and information. 

Please try changing the language from Swedish to English on the Online Dashboard. 
Click on the gear icon (upper right corner)>Settings.

Under personal settings look for LANGUAGE BY REGION/COUNTRY.
Try selecting eg. Europe (English).
Click on Submit, to save the changes. 

Reload the Dashboard 

Best Answer
YES! This works. So it seems you have a bug in your Swedish presentation layer.

Now back to the reason I was accessing the Dashboard. After an app-update it’s no longer possible to update Activity in the app, only through the web interface and the Dashboard. When will the App be corrected, so one can update Activity again? Also it would be great to have the ability to sort activities based on type of Activy, e.g. I would like to see how many times I’ve planned padel the last month or year.

Thanks!

/Patrik
Best Answer

Hello @Lindeberg 

I know a member of the Fitbit team was following up on multiple bug reports this week, including the one for editing the name of a completed activity. Many of us are anxiously waiting for this fix. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer until the issue is resolved.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
Thanks @RiekoC!
Best Answer

Thank you for this thread and answer to sort it (ive experienced the same thing but didn't think of using the forum until today. Hope it gets sorted soon for us swedes,

Best Answer

An easy issue and nothing has happened and its like 4 weeks ago it was reported... I can't be the only one starting to look around for a brand with a better user experience.

Best Answer

I agree, this is so bad. And still no feedback on when the problem with activity updates in the app will be fixed! 

Best Answer