Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have a flex and a charge that I wear daily. It is not recognizing both of them daily. It is only tracks one but not both. Why? I purposely bought the charge bc I leave my flex in my Tory burch wrap bracelet (for work only). If it won't do both, I returning the charge and th Tory wrap bracelet. This is crap.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@KLA81 you can use both trackers, just not at the same time. For instance Day 1 you wear your flex and sync it and you wear it part of day 2 and sync, then you switch to your charge. Your charge will import all the steps up to that point from your flex and then when you sync again add whatever additional steps you did.  Your post makes it sound like you want to be able to use both the Flex and Charge at the same time. This functionality is not possible.

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@KLA81 you can use both trackers, just not at the same time. For instance Day 1 you wear your flex and sync it and you wear it part of day 2 and sync, then you switch to your charge. Your charge will import all the steps up to that point from your flex and then when you sync again add whatever additional steps you did.  Your post makes it sound like you want to be able to use both the Flex and Charge at the same time. This functionality is not possible.

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't Wear them at the same time. My flex registers my steps yesterday until I tried to sync them until I had wifi and Internet. Once that happened, it erased my flex steps and only registered my charge steps for that day. It gives me a reading for one OR the other per day but not both. I wear both. One for one job and the other for everything else.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I do not wear them together. It's one OR the other but both are worn throughout the course of three day. KLA
Best Answer
0 Votes