Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tacking Number of Steps to Rearrange Dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just kidding about tracking the step numbers; however, I would honestly like to know if/how the dashboard can be locked into place, so the tiles don't rearrange themselves every-other click.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Just kidding about tracking the step numbers; however, I would honestly like to know if/how the dashboard can be locked into place, so the tiles don't rearrange themselves every-other click.

the tiles rearrange themselves when the browser dimensions change.

no lock available.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The tiles are shifting when I click on them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around my friends @SunsetRunner @SunsetRunner! Hmmm...this is very strange let me say. I've tested my Dashboard by using Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, and the tiles are showing equal. 

I'd recommend clearing cookies and cache to see if this solves the issue. 

Let me know the good news guys! Woman Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I click on a tile to look at the data or change a setting, they jump to a new location in the window.  I have the tiles arranged so I can see the ones that matter most first.  It is annoying to have to rearrange them because they cannot be locked into place.

Clearing the cache does not help this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner That's pretty odd. Just make sure you are not clicking on them  but rather hovering over with your mouse. This shall avoid the rearrange of tiles. Also, I encourage you to make your voice heard in the feature request forums. This is being constantly reviewed  by our devs and engineers to make sure we are delivering on what our customers want and need. I've found this idea proposing to lock the Dashboard tiles in place. Make sure you add your votes and comments! 

Good luck! Cat Tongue

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it is odd. 

I followed the link and added my vote.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Thanks for getting back to me! Great! Hopefully this gets implemented in a near future. Cat Very HappyCat Wink

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes