Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tile on dashboard not working and has never worked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The tile on the dashboard that is under the steps and next to weight and steps tiles has never worked in years.  It has a circle moving but I've tried everything and can't get whatever is suppose to be there downloaded or to remove the tile.  I've chatted with "help" but she only recommended I clear out cookies (did that) or use something other than google (did that) and I still can't see what's in the tile and I can't remove it.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@kaiborder  It's hard to know which tile you are referring to, because the display can be customized.  You can drag tiles and put them in any position.

Some questions and suggestions:

• What type of computer/tablet are you using and what operating system are you using?
  • When you say google, do you mean Chrome?
  • What other browsers have you used?
  • Did restarting your computer help?  When I try this step, I always log out of my account, restart, then log back in.
  • We might be able to tell you which tile is acting up if you do the following -- click on the circle with the 9 boxes in the upper left and put all your tiles on the dashboard.  If you can post a screen shot, we might be able to tell you what tile is acting up.

I think I remember this as an issue a (long) while ago.  But I thought it was fixed.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer