Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today tile won't load on desktop dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

My "Today" tile won't load and there is also no option to delete it. I've seen a couple of people complain about this months ago, but so far I haven't found a solution. I've tried everything from deleting cookies and the cache, tried multiple different browsers including mobile, and even tricks that worked for a few people including adjusting goals for Floors and scrolling back through the days to get it to load.

I spoke to someone via chat today who said there was some kind of issue that would be resolved tonight, but I forgot to mention that this has been going on for days, so I don't think that's the problem. Especially since there are older similar threads with the same issue.

If it can't be fixed, is there a way somebody at Fitbit could please just delete the tile from my dashboard? I'd rather not have it at all.

Thanks a lot!

Caroline

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 7.51.58 PM.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @ctroullis,

The code on the web page occasionally gets into a bad state.  I would close down that tab and reopen the webpage, that normally clears it up for me.

Let me know if it works.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately didn't work for me. I've tried lots of different browsers as well, and having the same problem unfortunately!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same issue. I spoke via chat with an employee last night and another on the phone today.  Neither had a solution. Rebooted Fitbit, reloaded the app, cleared cache.  I am just trying to adjust step goal.  Very frustrating.

Best Answer