Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to pre-order Versa 3 with two different payment types?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My insurance provider issues a $250.00 prepaid Visa Debit Card to me once a year to use on Wellness purchases.  Last year I used my card to buy the Versa 2 on fitbit.com for $199.95 + tax. 

Now I am trying to purchase the Versa 3 however the total comes out to $250.07 (which is $0.07 over the balance on my prepaid card).  Is there anyway for me to pay the remaining $0.07 balance with another Visa card?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @M.B.Boies  see if customer support can help you with that.

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options
https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Severuss  the original post was in September of 2020 and we don't know what happened as they didn't return to let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see you here, @Severuss. Thanks for the input @Odyssey13.

@Severuss Fitbit's web store allows you to use one credit card or payment method only. It's not possible to use 2 different credit cards or 2 different payment methods (pay one part with a cc and another one with PayPal for example).

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer