Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit an activity

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally forgot to stop my walking activity when I climbed into the car.  I have looked for answers on the forums and I can't find a way to edit my duration, my start and end time, or the map.  My options are delete or export.  Where is this fabled pencil tool?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can do it in the mobile app. Now, both iOS and Android support it.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for getting back to us and for sharing your activity inquiry @Bemberlina

You can edit some activities but not all of them. If you find the pencil next to Activities name, you can edit it. If there's no pencil you won't be able to change it. I have noticed that Workouts are activities that you can edit most of the time. 

I hope this information helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bemberlina you cannot edit activities. The pencil icon lets you edit the name of some activities (like Workout or auto-recognized walk/run activities). You cannot change any parameters via Dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not able to edit anything but the name of the workout.   Can you tell me how to edit the duration? I frequently forget to stop the activity on my fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can do it in the mobile app. Now, both iOS and Android support it.

Best Answer

@t.parker   It sounds like Fitbit finally fixed the discrepancy between the iOS and Android apps.  I can update the best answer selection and am happy to do so.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer