Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to export data from dashboard: empty screen, no data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot export my data. When clicking op Export Data on the dashboard settings, an empty page opens. But sometimes a screen appears where I can select my Ionic watch. But clicking it, just gets me back to the settings page. No data in the download folder.

Sometimes I get the message:

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000216 EndHTML:000001164 StartFragment:000000855 EndFragment:000001114 StartSelection:000000855 EndSelection:000001110 SourceURL:res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm?ErrorStatus=0x800C0007 Can’t reach this page

We connected to the website, but didn’t receive any data from it.

Error Code: INET_E_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE

I've tried it on three Windows 10 computers, using Edge, Chrome and Internet Explorer.

How can I export my data?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@RHAD Hi and Welcome, so could you confirm that you (seems strange) but logged into the app/dashboard with the correct email address (I say this because if you have more that one device you may have used a different email to separate accounts), do you go straight the Fitbit via connect or is it all through google then website?

have you set the dates you wish to export on the left of the page and on the right the data you wish to download, remember to state what download you need ie cvs/xml etc and check your PC to see where downloads go to so you can find the document,

on the dashboard you should have a cog symbol on the top right click on that and you will see a drop down menu, bypass the device and look for settings and click on that option, the page it takes you to will have a list on the left look here for data export and select that, now you should see a page with time period (week,month, last week, last month, custom) on one side and on the other should be Data (body, foods, activities, sleep and File Format) select whats required here and click download

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1133

I appreciate you may have already done all this but its my way of trying to see whats wrong (im not an expert by any means just going off my own experiences) so I apologise if I have started from scratch,

do you use an adblocker ? if so allow Fitbit to show ads (this helps with popup information and some connection issues) also check that your firewall isn't interfering with the Fitbit programme (add Fitbit.com) to the safe web list just to be safe,

you could also check https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/272359/bug-load-method-fails-to-load-xml-documents-over-ssl...

are you windows security updates upto date?

are you running the latest versions of your web browsers?

hope this helps to a degree if not you may have to email your error message to customer support for further insights

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

Most of the time I get an empty screen. So there is no datarange or device to select. When I get to select a device, after clicking it, it just returns to my setting page. 

I already uninstalled adblockers, tried Safari (iPhone), incognito mode, but I don't get to select any date range, not to say an export.

I also used your manual, same issue as stated above.

Patches all up to date. One machine is using Windows preview, the rest the most recent Windows 10 version. None of the systems work. 

XML / SSL bug not applicable (Chrome, Safari etc.)

And just to be clear: there is no error message to sent. Blank screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi ,  Have you tried un-installing app from windows 10 and then re-installing it? ( long shot but an app update may have glitched),

the error message I was referring to was your

"

Sometimes I get the message:

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000216 EndHTML:000001164 StartFragment:000000855 EndFragment:000001114 StartSelection:000000855 EndSelection:000001110 SourceURL:res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm?ErrorStatus=0x800C0007 Can’t reach this page

We connected to the website, but didn’t receive any data from it.

Error Code: INET_E_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE "

from your initial email - the Techs might be able to decipher it and come up with a suggestion as to why it is not working,

is it just that page or is the dashboard / other pages the same / intermittent,

a call or email to Customer support I would probably advise as im not a fan of windows 10 and never downgraded to it.

sorry I could not have been much more help I have mentioned a Moderator for extra assistance below

@LanuzaFitbit could you take a look and see if there's more that can be done before going through Customer support

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @RHAD and @ashwolve.

I'd like to see a picture of what you are getting, @RHAD. Could you get a screen shot? Thanks for trying different browsers by the way. 

After checking on that I'll be able to get a better idea of how to move forward.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer