Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to export data with the data export tool

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 3/21/2019: This has been resolved. Thanks for your patience. 

Fitbit Update 3/21/2019: Hi everyone, I've merged a few posts together. 

Our team is currently aware that some people are unable to export data through the data export tool. We hope to have this fixed soon. You can still export your account archive.

Thanks everyone for your reports! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Hi

I have not been trying to download my data for a few months given the change that was made last year.  I am pleased to see that we now have a choice of which way we want to view our downloaded data.

However in trying to use the old system, it states that it is doing the download but then nothing seems to happen.  I have checked the PC download folder and the Library of downloads from Firefox and cannot find the downloaded file anywhere.

Advice welcome to help me get my data.  We are starting another step challenge at work and I need to be able to download.  When the change came at the end of last year I was having to take a screen shot of the app for each day in order to still be in the competition!!! NOT IDEAL.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Update 3/21/2019: This has been resolved. Thanks for your patience and reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer