Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send friend requests via users profile page

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I don't wish to come across as naive but I am unable to send friend requests via a users profile page...  although I can visit and view information, there is no visible "friend" request button or anything for that matter beside their photo.  Do I have something set up wrong?  These are community members that provide their account address to me for the request to be sent... This is driving me a little nuts 🙂  The request button is visible on my page for users to send a request, why can I not see this on others?  

Again, sorry if I'm just plain dense but any help would be appreciated 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @DaShumps. It's great to have you here. There are two options to add friends to your Fitbit account: By Email and by Facebook. You can go to the Friends tab and select Invite By Email. Once they accept your request you will be able to see them in the friends tab in your Dashboard. More information about how this works can be found in this post.

friends.jpg

If you are referring to the Friends button shown in the user profile, please be aware this is used to revoke friendship only.

remove.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, but that's not what I was searching for....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DaShumps To address your question better please provide me with a screen shot of the request button visible on your page for users to send a request.

Looking forward to your new comments. Cat Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes