Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfriended friend shows up on leaderboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I unfriended someone and they continue to show on my dashboard leaderboard.  The person does not show up on the Android app, but shows up on the web dashboard.  Why does this person still show up?

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hey @iSting!

It is possible that it could have happened because the Dashboard isn't loading all information correctly. My suggestion would be to try to log out and then back into your account. Whenever the information is not fully updated on my Dashboard, this fixes it for me most of the time.

Please let me know how it goes! Smiley Very Happy

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I logged out and back in and it did not work.  I tried also tried different browsers.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @iSting! Thanks for letting me know that it didn't work.

In this case I'd suggest that you contact Customer Support. I'm sure they will be happy to help you.

Please let me know how it goes! Smiley Very Happy

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I sent an email to Customer Support and was told to do the obvious thing.  Go to the person's profile page and click the Friends button to unfriend. I responded back that I had already done that.  I currently waiting for a response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @iSting! Thanks for that update.

Please do let me know once they respond. I'm very interested on seeing how this goes.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was told last Thursday to wait 48 hours for the deletion to complete.  It did not work.  I responded back to the email this morning and I am waiting for a response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @iSting

That is certainly very odd. Could be that the update is not pushing through. 

Keep me posted on this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was informed that my issue has been sent to the San Francisco team.  My data must really be screwed up.  It seems like lots of people are scratching their heads over this.

Best Answer

Hey @iSting! Thanks for the update.

At least now we know it is being looked into. Please be sure to keep us posted on any updates or developments you receive. I'd really like to see this situation through.

If you have any other questions feel free to let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still waiting for this issue to be resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has been a couple of months since I contacted support. I am still hopeful, I guess. Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes