Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 shows Altitude message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Continue display on my Watch screen" to continue using Altitude please visit ----- and enter this code xxxxx.

This is obstructing my display screen view.I dont want Altitude screen ,displayed message has to be removed.Thanks 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It sounds like you are using a third-party watch face and maybe just ended free trial period.  I doubt you can use just selected portions of the watch face and not get other part (altitude).  I expect you have to either switch to a different clock fact or follow the directions and probably pay a fee to the developer.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds like you are using a third-party watch face and maybe just ended free trial period.  I doubt you can use just selected portions of the watch face and not get other part (altitude).  I expect you have to either switch to a different clock fact or follow the directions and probably pay a fee to the developer.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

my issue has been resolved by choosing a new & simple watch face.Thanks 

Best Answer