Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not working after update. Time incorrect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After this last update, my Versa is not syncing properly. The time is incorrect. I've uninstalled and installed, done a factory reset, and NOTHING!!! This is frustrating!

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I am with you. I finally came here searching for answers. I need to figure out something soon since I pay for premium and I can't even get the basic watch features. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues Ive spent two days trying to sync my versa!! Sunday morning I woke to my device's time off by HOURS. Couldnt get it to sync. removed device, uninstalled app, reinstalled etc etc. FINALLY said wth lets factory reset maybe then at least the time will be correct. NOPE cant get the device set up or paired or synced or anything!! Versa says to just install app to set up, no time no menu selection NADA! I even tried downloading fitbit app on my computer, yes it has bluetooth capabilities...still nothing! I have heart issues and sleep apnea and this watch has been absolutely amazing for me keeping track of such things. and now this?! Ive read all suggestions and tips on the site for android phones and PC but absolutely nothing works. Whatever they changed this last update has ruined everything!!! I cannot believe that they havent fixed it yet or put it back the way it was prior to the update.

Best Answer
I am so sorry for what you are going through with all these issues.
Personally, I expected some, what rolled 10/13 is bigger than anything
to date. Including the birth of Windows from AS400. I have family
with medical conditions as well, also special needs. This undue
hardship I can definitely appreciate, my heart goes out to you. I
have gone all over this community to gather information to get things
resolved for my device. I have been really heavily on it since at 45
yrs old, a surgeon knowingly, caused a very severe septic infection
throughout my body, brain down. My Cardiologists and other doctors
rely on information from my Versa 2. I have posted steps I've taken
from information gathered from consumers like us, that have been
successful for me. On to the last and hopefully final fix. Your post
caught my attention in my inbox. Since posting those steps, clearly
stating emphasized as well, these worked for me, happy to share, maybe
help others. Fitbit, is there faster than the speed of light, not
allowing me to comment post sed etc. I hope this will reach you.
There's hope. Please stay healthy the best you can while fitbit
decides to assist or lets us share, like it says that's what it's here
for, together we can move on issues in the past.
Best Answer

Thank you!! Did you finally get yours working?? I even tried syncing to my husbands phone last night 😞 absolutely nothing has worked for me. Before Sunday everything was perfect!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

98% of it yes! Thought the little people were coming to get with the white jacket lol

I did reply to a post with clear steps regardless of device or android/IOS APPLE. After 1st share maybe 2nd to others like us to which post fitbit was on screen with big red banner stopping it. Also my inbox, 3 firbit addresses sending to me.  I have always been and will stay. It is simply what is working for me. I have crossed the community numerous times, dizzy, my head is spinning still, gathered information primarily from consumers like our selves. I analyzed narrowed down to consultancies across the board. And came up with it. Thanked everyone for sharing we all should to get past issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I want to broadcast so loud whats worked for me. It may work for anyone
else as well or may need to tweak for specifics. I have a versa2 and
android 10. The last thing I'm working on actually, is the main root cause
to most of our issues.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having almost back to normal success. This last thing we narrowed down to, between high ranking military family members, local wifi providers and it at the hospital where my drs are lol theres hope!! Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you haven't installed the latest app on your desktop/pc, I suggest that. You can put your device in the charger and connect it to the USB port. I'm hear for more if I can

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife has Versa Lite. She got a sync 10-19 -2020. Her watch is OK but wont talk to her Samsung J3 cell phone.

After many times trying to do many installs the customer agent at Fitbit helping said 'I have just found the Samsung J3 is not combatable for Fitbit.

I think it is the update from Fitbit that is causing the problem.

My J3 still works well with my Versa (not lite version) after 2 years. 

I had planned to buy wife a new watch but that may not be combatable with J3 cellphone either.

Best Answer
0 Votes