Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want theee worst fitness tracker? Get any over priced Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Started with the versa 2 which never tracked the proper heart rate. As a professional competing athlete I was so excited for this but it’s been nothing but frustrating. If you’re doing anything strenuous these are NOT the trackers for you. They gave me a 50 percent discount on the sense which ended up being the same garbage. Anything strenuous does not record; for example I will be on the stair master for 2 hours straight at level 12-15 and heart rate shows 91 🥲 I’ve put on my boyfriends Apple Watch a few times and it’s pretty on par with what the machine reads. Average heart rate of 177-180 and caloric burn of about 1400.... Fitbit? Average about 100 and burn 400 calories 🤣😄🤣. Same thing when I jump rope, I have to constantly stop mid jumping to elevate my hands and get some type of reading. Fitbit support basically ended up telling me it’s a common problem. Gee thanks 🤭 save your money snd get a target or Marshall’s trackers way cheaper and more accurate or get yourself an Apple Watch for $70 more. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Not really a dashboard issue, but I understand. Wrist-worn trackers have a variety of built-in issues. Might I suggest a Polar Verity Sense for use during workouts? I use this, in addition to my fitbit. The Verity Sense is relatively inexpensive, and nearly as accurate as a chest strap using electrodes. It's also way more comfortable, and easy to use. I wear mine on my forearm (bicep works, too). The one issue I have is that it sometimes has issues when I am rowing. Especially if it id too close to the crook of my arm, where the arm movement moves the sensor.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes