Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty service for unauthorized resellers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My band started coming a part. I called customer support.  I haven't had my fitbit but 5 months.  I was told because I purchased it from HH Greg they would not honor my 1 year warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@Alesia_Is, sorry to hear that.  Did they say that HH Greg was not an authorized reseller?  Is that why the warranty doesn't apply?

Best Answer

@Alesia_Is,

Welcome to the community though sorry it's under these circumstances.

Fitbit lists their authorized retailers here...  I would buy/order from one of these to make sure that it's covered by warranty.

Which tracker do you have?

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

You probably would get a better response if you post in one of the hardware forums.  There is a forum for each Fitbit device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My band was coming loose from the Fitbit charge and I called and reported the band problem. Mine was a birthday gift and less than 6 months old. They gave me a case number and ask that I take a picture of my Fitbit and email it back to them while they stayed on the line. I did exactly what they ask and they told me the band would be replaced free of charge. I received my new band within a week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the charge hr. It was a Christmas gift. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone.

I'd like to mention that each case is handled on its own and resolutions come in a case by case basis. If you have any questions on the matter, please refer to the warranty details.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
I'm so sorry that they would not honor your warranty. When I purchased my Fitbit from Walmart I did purchased a two year warranty but that questioned never was asked, I just explained that my wrist band was come a part from the sensor.

Sent from Lillian's iPhone 🍓
Best Answer
0 Votes

In Singapore, we do not have an official Fitbit office, just a representative company (that represents other products/brands too).  When my Charge 2 band started to break (cracks), they gave me a new band straightaway (from a new box, they just remove the band and fix it onto mine).  A so-call one for one exchange.  No questions was asked and of course, I showed my purchase receipt.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called again.  Got an angel and they are sending a replacement 

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Alesia_Is, @SunsetRunner and @Lillian303

Glad to read some positive stories. It is always refreshing and motivating to do that. 

@Alesia_Is Those are some great news. Now you can continue to reach all of your goals! 

Let me know if there are any questions! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes