Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water Data not saving

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently had an issue where the data from my Flex 2 was not saving on the dashboard.  Overnight the steps and all data would revert to zero.  I restarted my tracker and this resolved the problem with the exception of the water data.

Data logged during the day saves but disappears overnight.  Also, if I log say that I have drunk 1 litre so far today, with 1 litre remaining to be consumed, whenever I page back to previous days, it displays only today's data.

When I click on the water icon, I can see all the logged data, it is just not being displayed on the dashboard.  Can anyone help please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A very warm welcome to the Forums @MarksWife.

It is possible that this is happening because the Dashboard is not loading the data from the servers correctly. My suggestion would be to log out of your account and then log back in. That way the data will be reloaded and then it should give you the correct details.

If that didn't work, please provide me with a screen shot of the data entered and then missing.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I’ve been having this problem off and on for the past several months. I just started to enter water logs today and noticed the last 3 days missing. 

i logged out and logged back in and data is still missing. I have a Blaze. 

Best Answer
0 Votes