Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water Intake

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Should this be restricted just to water, or should it include other fluids (coffee, tea, milk, etc.)?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Laurie_T

Have moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Fitbit.com Dashboard, it will get more attention here.

Feel free to consider adding coffee, tea, milk.. as extra water since most of it is water.. your precious body takes the water from drinks, foods.. and uses where needed.. Cat Embarassed

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Laurie_T

Have moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Fitbit.com Dashboard, it will get more attention here.

Feel free to consider adding coffee, tea, milk.. as extra water since most of it is water.. your precious body takes the water from drinks, foods.. and uses where needed.. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm so new at this can't tell if Mystique is a user or from Fitbit. I didn't know if there was a value of water having no additional chemicals, compounds, or additives that the others would have. I.e. Does water do something better to our bodies than other fluids that we would want to only track its consumption?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I count gatorade, herbal tea and crystal light as water, however I don't count caffeinated drinks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes