Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dashboard not displaying weight logged from the Fitbit app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using the Fitbit app on my android phone to keep track of my weight for a few years. I would like to view this data online on the web dashboard and export it to a CSV file. However, the online dashboard only shows a single weight log entry from 2018 and nothing else. I'm using the same account to log into the mobile app and the web app (same email and same user id is displayed). The entry from 2018 visible on the web matches the first entry visible on the phone, however, all other entries are missing.

I'm mostly interested in the weight data, but I see that all other metrics are also missing from the web dashboard.

Is there any way to see my data using the web page, or is data recorder through the mobile app supposed to be only visible in the mobile app? If so, is there any way to export the data from the mobile app directly?

Thanks.

N.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Nuufin.

Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

Your weight logged from the Fitbit app on your phone should show up on your Fitbit account online. I just logged weight on my account from the Fitbit app and it appeared online. Please turn on location services, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your phone and verify once again that your email address matches on both sides:

1. Tap the Today tab 

EdsonFitbit_2-1633049612425.png, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Account SettingsChange Email.

Then, visit the online Dashboard here to check your email address.

Whether your weight logs still don't show up, please tell me if you have any Fitbit device paired to your Fitbit account.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply.

I've double checked that I'm logged into the same account in the app and online Dashboard.

I also checked the app on another device and my weight data is not visible there either after logging into my account.

It seems the weight data is only stored on my phone and didn't get synced to my online account.

I followed your advice and turned on Bluetooth (Wi-Fi and location was already on) on my phone. The weight data is still not visible online, apart from the initial entry from 2018.

I then added a new entry in the weight log and this time this single new entry got synced to the online account immediately. However, all the historical data is still missing from the online dashboard. I can only see the initial entry from 2018 and this single new entry from today.

To recap, there are two issues:

1. The app requires Bluetooth to be turned on in order to synchronise data to the online account (surely, data is not synchronised to the internet server through Bluetooth, so this must be a bug).

2. Even with Bluetooth turned on, previously entered data is not synchronised, only new entries are.

Is there any way to trigger a full sync from the app to the online account?

As for your other question, I used to have a Fitbit Versa paired with the account, but I haven't used it for long time and it's not currently listed on the list of paired devices.

Thanks,
N.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @Nuufin.

The changes made from the Fitbit app should immediately show up online after refreshing the page. For further investigation please attach a screen shot of the weight data stored on your phone not visible online.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Unfortunately, a short while after I turned the Bluetooth on, all my weight records were deleted from the app and now I can only see the initial entry from 2018 and the one I added after turning Bluetooth on. I believe the app 'synced', but the wrong way around. 3 and a half years of daily logs are now gone.

Sad times. Not impressed, Fitbit.

Thanks,

N.

Best Answer
0 Votes