Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
636 REPLIES 636

Hi....i don't think these people have an idea what customer service means. This is a pretty widespread issue and they don't seem interested in addressing it 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sense2 watch.  When I check the dashboard on my MacbookPro, it is black on the screen for 4 days now.  One of the reasons I bought the Fitbit.  Would be nice to know how to fix this.

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've found that the same thing is true (dashboard blank on fitbit.com) for a web login on Windows, too

Best Answer

same thing is true when logging into fitbit.com on the web, using Chrome browser, on Windows

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found the same issue (on the dashboard) on fitbit.com that you mention --though it does nothing for me to clear cookies, history, and cache; thus I am not (even) aware of a workaround

Best Answer

Has anybody had a reply from Google yet regarding the blank dashboard ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The people at Fitbit were supposed to email after my call.  Said they would email me within two hours...it's been 24 hours and no email.  No one seems to explain why the dashboard is no longer working.  Time to switch to Apple?

Best Answer

I stand corrected: clearing cache (on my Chrome browser) *does* correct the problem, temporarily; same for accessing web site in "incognito" mode

Best Answer

I stand corrected: clearing cache (on my Chrome browser) *does* correct the problem, temporarily; same for accessing web site in "incognito" mode

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good to see you participating for the first time in the community @RoatanCathy 

Thank you for taking the time to share the difficulty that you were experiencing with dashboard.

I'm glad to know that you managed to solve it. Usually, clearing cache and cookies fixes the inconvenience.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Have a good day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dashboard back-Thank you. Sleep numbers and stages of sleep are screwy. I'll wait a night Thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE:18:09 20/4/24 UK time: now my firefox has lost the dashboard and I had to reapply syllieau's solution in chrome ( p. 2). My guess/hope is that Google/Fitbit might actually be working on the problem...(???)

Hello PatiS

I've just finished a Chat that incuded the following:

"07:04:40 Dr. P.: No disrespect, but I suspect your best will be to pass this on to the developers who have probably made coding errors. AFAIK the problem is that Fitbit dashboard needs to be set *itself* to clear cookies.

07:11:35 Agent: Duvan V.: ... I want to let you know that we are aware of the situation we are currently having some issues ,our team is actively working to identify and resolve the problem as quickly as possible. We understand this can be frustrating, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, at this time, the best course of action is to wait while our team works on a solution."

So maybe...

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
My dashboard is not back after taking many steps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My dashboard on a Windows 10 laptop is blank also, but when I click on Log I can get to Sleep and still see the old hypnogram that looks like a hypnogram should look like, and I can click and see things, like for example the length of awakenings during the night (WASOs).  I did clear the cache as one person recommended and got the dashboard right away, but the next time I got on my laptop it was blank again.  If they take away this hypnogram on Widows 10, I will look for a new brand other than FitBit.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did what you said and magically the dashboard came back the way it used to, but the next time I turned on my laptop the dashboard was blank again.  So now I just click on Log and then Sleep to see my sleep hypnogram.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having same problem. It comes and goes I have used two different browsers with same problem. I have cleared both browsers and still the screen is black after a few hours at most. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I once cleared all the cookies on my browser (for somebody else) and was feeling the effects for weeks or months afterward on many  other sites.  I.E. went onto Amazon and had no idea who I was on same home PC I have been using for years.  So do so at your own risk and be prepared for the consequences.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I also agree. The dashboard was the most useful part of the app on my computer.  I too have a LOT of trouble trying to read off a phone screen with my vision.  Fitbit has only added to my difficulties....

Best Answer
0 Votes