Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Often I enter a nap sleep log if Fitbit doesn't pick it up (and then I can use the little Flash chart to refine the nap, since Fitbit does pick up whether I was sleeping, more or less.) However, right now the calendar interface is missing a few days (!) Since Fitbit doesn't have an e-mail helpline, and I don't feel like calling, I thought I'd "report" it here and see what happens. (Lower part of picture shows the calendar date selection widget. Impossible to select April 15 for example.)Screenshot 2017-04-15 14.26.13.png 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner, there is an easy workaround for that bug - put your cursor on the last date that does show, in this case April 13, then use your right arrow key to scroll to the right. It will scroll over to April 14 and then 15. You can then select the 15th, and it will update the field for you.

Log_Sleep.jpg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@SunsetRunner, there is an easy workaround for that bug - put your cursor on the last date that does show, in this case April 13, then use your right arrow key to scroll to the right. It will scroll over to April 14 and then 15. You can then select the 15th, and it will update the field for you.

Log_Sleep.jpg

Best Answer

Thanks, and very glad to know the workaround, which I will keep in mind for other website glitches.

In the meantime, I hope that an "accepted solution" will still be looked into by the web programmers. Always wonder if these community forums are set-and-forget by companies or whether they're willing to pay people to keep an eye out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for calling this out @SunsetRunner - and for the suggestion, @USAF-Larry. I'll make sure our team is aware of this so that it can be addressed.

Best Answer

Thanks for this workaround. Also, I don;t like the fact that you can no longer hover over the sleep data to see what time during the night you were restless, awake, etc. I used that data to closely monitor my sleep, but now it no longer exists. Is there an update in the works to give us this functionality back?

Best Answer

@sed55 That mouseover functionality is currently in development, and will be added to the website in the near future. Our goal is to bring the website into parity with all the app sleep features.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok ... that worked, but seems very odd not to just have the calendar correct!

Still VERY sad about the changes to the sleep app. While I'm glad they got rid of the redundant graphs (time asleep and TOTAL time asleep ... exactly the same) I was recording the other numbers given ... sleep efficiently, time taken to fall asleep, time in bed. When there are "improvements" ... don't take away data your users have come to rely on Fitbit!

Best Answer

This past week the sleep entry UI changed so there are only six days on a given week to select from. I generally go to bed after midnight, so I have to change the date when I manually update sleep. As can be seen in the screenshot, there are only six "dates" in a given week, so Saturdays cannot be selected.

Please fix!

Fitbit Web App - Sleep and 15 more pages ‎- Microsoft Edge 2017-04-17 13.42.27.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried tab and various other things till I went to this site and found a work around. I am loosing functions in the sleep log and also wasting time trying to log things. Why not revert back so we have more functions and things work properly? If not corrected my next tracker will not be a Fitbit and that is after I have had three of them and pay for "Premium" membership. Very dissapointing

Best Answer

@CJ-ISU Our team is aware of this bug, and is currently working to get it fixed. The current interface is not the intended behavior.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to know I can report bugs here, plus someone gave me a workaround which was very helpful. In the meantime is there a more direct way to report a website bug?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner We don't have a dedicated bug reporting contact point, but you can use any of the channels listed at https://contact.fitbit.com to let us know if you see something that isn't working correctly. We do our best to route all that feedback to the folks who can investigate and fix these sorts of issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes