Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Report has a new design and data is wrong

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The new layout stinks. Believe me, the language I'm using is much harsher, but I've seen reports from people that the data is inaccurate so that's probably more of an immediate issue. 

The new design is bland, uninspired, and more of this corporate minimalist nonsense that makes everything generic and forgettable. The old design had color, it had personality, and it generated enthusiasm and excitement. Someone internally probably referred to it as "busy" but it was easy to read, understand, and digest. 

I'm asking for the colorful icons, the use of colors beyond a sickly green/gray, and something that feels like encouragement along a fitness journey as opposed to regergitated data spewed forth from a soul-less algorithm.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Good day,

Does anyone else has this issue? The weekly report changed, it doesn’t look like the previous ones. My stats are completely inaccurate. It says that my daily average steps is 988 when my daily average is 13394, the km is also wrong (0.67 vs 8.03). It says that my daily cals is 1412 when I burn more than 2500 cals per day. Cals eaten are accurate though. I never had any discrepancies in the past, and yes eveything is synced.

Best Answer

Versa 2 also has same issue. My total steps for the week is 624 and daily average is 89 steps. Should be around 65000 for the week. No sleep data for the last two days. No health metrics. Is it time not to wear the watch to bed at night? My wrist would appreciate a break for a few days!

Best Answer

Agree totally 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I preferred the report I was getting before today because of week to week comparisons AND because it was accurate. Today’s report wasn’t even close. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed - my stats are all wrong or not even there (apparently I walked ten steps all week and zero floors… I wear my Fitbit 24/7). Very disappointing that they didn’t do more testing before rolling out. I liked the old format much better. There’s no comparison what improved or was better the week before (well, pretty much all my stats are zero anyway according to this update) 

terrible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also agree, it's a complete downgrade on the previous design in my opinion.

It's so bad that I actually logged into this website for the first time just to complain about it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday I received a weekly report that

a) Did not look at all like the other weekly reports I have received, neither the visual design nor the included data. Among other things there were no trend indicators comparing the week to the one before. 

b) Did not inlude all data, it seems like only activity for one day was included and no sleeping data, though I see all data as expected in the fitbit app. 

What has happened to my weekly report and is it possible to get the correct one sent? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @ylvae, welcome to the community, you may have noted that in the last 48 hours, the Fitbit server has been down twice (an unusual event). Weekly reports, I assume, depend on a complete data set which may well be absent this week. I would hope normal service will resume next week.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

I'm hoping it was like that due to the app issues earlier in the week and not a new look. If it looks like that next week I'm going to disable it. It was a mess, not accurate and unreadable. I didn't even keep it like I usually do, I just deleted it. Fingers crossed they get it fixed. 🤞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members. @Gr4ndp4 Thanks for your great help!

I've moved your posts to this new thread so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand how important these reports are for you and appreciate your feedback. As @Gr4ndp4 mentioned, we had a disruption with our servers at the beginning of this week which might have affected the weekly reports. Because this issue has been resolved by our team, please make sure your Fitbit devices are syncing and wait to receive your weekly reports of this week to check if your details are correct.

For the ones saying the design is different, could you provide more details about what you mean by that? If possible, take a screenshot of how your weekly report looks like so I can further investigate on my end. For instructions on how to add an image to your post, click here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The last report I received was on 7 February, this was the new format and there were some data errors.

However, since then nothing ☹️

Can you advise what's happening ?

Best Answer

Hi there, @Otisbdriftwood.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing these details. Because you opened a different thread regarding the Wellness Report, could you confirm if you're also having issues with the weekly reports? I'm asking this as both reports are different. The Wellness Report provides more insights of your data and can be requested from the Fitbit app after subscribing to Premium.

On the other hand, the weekly reports are automatically sent on Mondays and continue through Tuesday to all our members as long as you have a Fitbit device syncing to your account.

Best Answer
0 Votes