Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Report needs some Improvements

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Thanks. The default used to be all days had the number of steps displayed, not just the best day. Why would Fitbit change that? The default ought to be returned to the previous setting: every day's steps visible. How is this costly to Fitbit? Or at the least, give consumers the opportunity to change the default, under Preferences or wherever. This seems like a no-brainer -- maybe there is some programming issue that can't be solved? I love my Tracker -- I'd like to again love my weekly report!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@bt40pvd Welcome to the Fitbit family! I moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here. 

I get what you are requesting, it would be a great addition to the actual weekly reports. This is a good idea to be posted on the Feature Suggestions Board. That's the best place to suggest improvements to Fitbit and other users can vote and comment on it!

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  I followed your suggestion but not sure it was published.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bt40pvd Thanks for your reply! I was looking for the suggestion you posted and I found it!

I'm leaving the link right here so users can start voting for your suggestion. Thanks for your participation on the Feature Suggestions Board!

See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes