Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly report missing since January

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi I have not got the weekly report for almost 7 months now. Is there a problem with it I have checked my spam poster it’s not there.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Anotherme84 and welcome - I know you probably already have checked but have you ensured all notification settings are ticked for receiving emails  - if all is set the I had to ring up customer support who had to re-establish the link for emails there side - they probably wont be able to give you back your missing ones but the future ones should start to come through,

Also as a work around to catch up although they are not summaries you can export data by the month in xls format and will give you some idea on some data you may be missing - not ideal but it may help you .

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I have checked that the notification settings are on for email. I understand that they probably won’t be able to get the months I have lost. But it would be great too have the future one Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Probably best to give Customer support a call during open hours or even live chat/support tomorrow the maybe able to reset it in time to get the past weeks report,

good luck and hope you get it sorted soon

Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes