Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight log/Reports

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not sure why when ever i log my weight through mobile app or directly on the web it doesnt logs with same value for instance today morning i have logged my weight as 89.8 and it appeared as 89.7.

I have tried from both mobile app as well as web.

Second issue is reports are sometimes vague as well doesnt show accurate/correct value specially on a monthly measurement level. Its difficult to understand tool's sicence on this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Hamjad, I've noticed you are new around so welcome aboard to our community my friend. I've seen this happen also with my Dashboard when I logged weight. but I did put to much importance until now that you mentioned; I thought it was only me until now. I will escalate this situation to our team experts so they can further investigate and provide an answer. I would like to know, is this the first time this happens to you?

Also I appreciate your feedback about the reports are vague. I invite you to make your voice heard in our Feature Suggestion Board. There are some users which have request some key points to be add to the reports based on the needs of each one.  The product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our users need and want. If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments.

I'll be around for any new update. Catch ya later. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes