Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight loss numbers are weird

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my weekly report and the weight loss numbers make no sense. It says my weight change is 0st 0.1lb, which makes no sense because I only ever record 0.5 pound increments and I lost 1lb last week. It also says my lightest weight is 1st 0.6lb and heaviest is 1st 0.6lb. Previous weeks have been similarly nonsensical, I wonder if the stone/pound conversion is wrong.

I have had some weird numbers on the iOS app too, where it will add 0.1 lb to a weight loss number or current weight, so it might say I've got 1st 0.6lb to go to a weight loss goal, where it's actually 1st 0.5lb. I add my weight to MyFitnessPal and sync it over, so am wondering if something weird happens in the conversion.

Has anyone else had this? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for your participation in the forums @benno122

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced when trying to change your weight log. I passed this issue to the engineering team for investigation. Thank you for reporting this incident.

I just found out that it decreases 0.01 every time you click the Save button. While this situation gets resolved, you can set your goal as .8. It will change to .7 once you save it.

Let me know if you have any questions! Happy stepping Smiley Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply, it is showing correctly at the moment but I'll apply your fix if it happens again

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is excellent news @benno122! I'm glad to see this has been sorted out. Smiley Very Happy

If you ever see anything off or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know. Smiley Wink

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes