Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight progress was erased when goal was changed.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set a new goal on my scale and when it synced it erased all my progress to date on the fitbit.com app. Is it gone forever? If so that means the only way to keep track of a large weight loss goal is to set huge goals from the start. Please tell me there is a way to get this back. I was looking forward to my badges and really found that ever-growing number (35+ lbs lost) motivating!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On the app click on your profile, then under settings go to Activity & Wellness, then go to Nutrition & Weight. From there click in the start date, adjust it back to where you started, under starting weight re-enter your starting weight from that previous date, click down in the next section and your info will be saved. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @sunshinetoday.

Thank you for the information provided.

At the moment, there is no option to recover the weight progress once the goal has been changed. In the Feature Suggestions board there is a request called Ability to change goals per day, without changing all past days and it is currently under consideration. Once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EdsonFitbit this request was created in 2014 and changed status to "Under consideration" in 2017. It doesn't look like there was much of "considering" involved over past 4 years.

Best Answer

This seems like it would be an easy fix!  Please fix it.  

Best Answer

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @t.parker @cwestwick.

Our team is always working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Currently, there is no information about this topic but once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Currently, there is no information about this topic"  What does this mean? @t.parker commented that " this request was created in 2014 and changed status to "Under consideration" in 2017."

What information is needed to get it done?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your question, @sunshinetoday.

At the moment, there are no updates from our team regarding the feature suggestion mentioned above. 

For information about how Fitbit decides what Feature Suggestions are released, please visit this site.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the app click on your profile, then under settings go to Activity & Wellness, then go to Nutrition & Weight. From there click in the start date, adjust it back to where you started, under starting weight re-enter your starting weight from that previous date, click down in the next section and your info will be saved. 

Best Answer

Fabulous! Thank you @Usaflink ! (Why doesn't support know this?!)

Best Answer

Happy to help. And I have no idea, you’d think it would be an easy answer for them, smh. 🤷🏼‍:female_sign:🤦‍:female_sign:

Best Answer