Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellness tile missing on mobile devices

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently joined a wellness group thru my employer. I can see the data when I'm using my laptop but it is not displayed when viewing from my mobile device. Most people exclusively use their cell phones. It's so inconvenient as well as time consuming to have to sign on to my laptop to compare how I'm faring against my fellow employees and other departments

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LanuzaFitbit Thanks for the response. When I access the App Community Tab and Groups I don't see any of the Groups I have when I go into the PC, click  Community and then Groups.. All I see are the new groups which I allowed to access recently..

I think the PC Groups is what @SDRB is looking for..

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hey @Colinm39.

Using the 'Community' tab on the Fitbit app should let  you access some of that functionality. Could you confirm what you see if you go in there?

Look forward to your reply. 

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

A very warm welcome to the Community @SDRB

You should be able to check any group you have joined by going into the 'Community' tab on the Fitbit app. It should be at the center of the tab bar on the app.

Hope you find this useful! Let me know if there are any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

@SDRBFrom your post your Group must be through the PC Dashboard Community Groups.? 

If so, these are not available on the phone App unless I have an issue. I can only see use them via the phone Internet Browser..

@SDRB wrote:

I recently joined a wellness group thru my employer. I can see the data when I'm using my laptop but it is not displayed when viewing from my mobile device. Most people exclusively use their cell phones. It's so inconvenient as well as time consuming to have to sign on to my laptop to compare how I'm faring against my fellow employees and other departments

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Colinm39.

Using the 'Community' tab on the Fitbit app should let  you access some of that functionality. Could you confirm what you see if you go in there?

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit Thanks for the response. When I access the App Community Tab and Groups I don't see any of the Groups I have when I go into the PC, click  Community and then Groups.. All I see are the new groups which I allowed to access recently..

I think the PC Groups is what @SDRB is looking for..

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hey @Colinm39.

Best Answer
I only see public community groups. My community group must be private I guess as it is thru my employer

Houston Methodist. Leading Medicine. Houston Methodist is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the No. 1 hospital in Texas for patient care. Houston Methodist is nationally ranked in 8 specialties and is designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing. Visit us at houstonmethodist.org. Follow us at twitter.com/MethodistHosp and facebook.com/HoustonMethodist. ***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This e-mail is the property of Houston Methodist and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain restricted and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. I'm still not able to see my employers community group info on my dashboard on my phone. Why can I only see that info on my laptop only? I am a member of my employers Healthy Directions community group.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Colinm39 and @SDRB.

Thanks for the correction @Colinm39

@SDRB For the time being, the groups can only be seen in the web version of the Dashboard. You could try accessing your Dashboard through Fitbit.com on your phone to check the groups. In the meantime, perhaps you could support this idea to have them show on the app by voting for it or commenting on it.

Hope to see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit@SDRBI think she is talking about the Wellness program that is purchased by the employer.

Its not a Group but a Challenge the employer sets up with the participating employees. There is no tile. But it can be viewed on the web or in a existing challenge on the app

wellness.jpg

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hey @WendyB.

Thanks, you might very well be right. 

@SDRB, if you're still around, please let us know which one it is. That'd be helpful to better understand the situation in case there is any further help you might need.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Best Answer