Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my badges.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I received 15# badge today. Big deal, i have lost 49 # . Where are they?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Raindrops Welcome to the Fitbit Community! If you are not able to see the badges on the Fitbit app for iOS devices, I recommend logging out from the app, reboot your iOS device, and log back in. You should be able to see those badges you earned previously. Try this; go to the weight section on the online dashboard, scroll down and click on "see all badges". You will be directed to the earned badges list. Scroll down to the bottom to check the weight badges earned and let me know if they are showing there! I left a picture below showing how that looks on the dashboard.

weightbadges.png

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3
15# wgt loss badge. Have lost 49 lbs. Whete are the missing ones
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Raindrops Welcome to the Fitbit Community! If you are not able to see the badges on the Fitbit app for iOS devices, I recommend logging out from the app, reboot your iOS device, and log back in. You should be able to see those badges you earned previously. Try this; go to the weight section on the online dashboard, scroll down and click on "see all badges". You will be directed to the earned badges list. Scroll down to the bottom to check the weight badges earned and let me know if they are showing there! I left a picture below showing how that looks on the dashboard.

weightbadges.png

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
Yes! Thank you.
Best Answer