Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my steps?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit desktop stopped updating early this morning.  Now it says I have 68 steps for all of Thursday.  So where are my steps? 

Lisa Marie
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Now I am really mystified.  I had rebooted my computer, restarted the fitbit application information uploader after I had unplugged the USB and plugged it back in and still my 96 steps -- inaccurately reported above as 68 (sorry about that) was all that showed.  Walked away for a few seconds and then refreshed my browser and suddenly everything updated properly just like magic.  Maybe it just wanted me to complain to the powers that be.  At any rate, all is well.

Lisa Marie

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Now I am really mystified.  I had rebooted my computer, restarted the fitbit application information uploader after I had unplugged the USB and plugged it back in and still my 96 steps -- inaccurately reported above as 68 (sorry about that) was all that showed.  Walked away for a few seconds and then refreshed my browser and suddenly everything updated properly just like magic.  Maybe it just wanted me to complain to the powers that be.  At any rate, all is well.

Lisa Marie
Best Answer
0 Votes