Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find my weekly step count

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to see the actual number of steps I walked during the past week and all I'm seeing is a bar graph that doesn't give me the actual numbers. Is this the only option?

Moderator edit: updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you hover over the bar you can see a total for each day, however fitbit dashboard no longer allows going back in time to see totals of how you're doing over time by week or month or year. This was a big omission made with the new dashboard and it is really unfortunate. It pretty well ran my fitness program aground for many months as I got used to the new system. I still don't like that we no longer have access to this important data. Being able to see how one is doing over the long-term as well as the short term can be extremely helpful and I'm still extremely upset that they took this feature out of the new dashboard.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Community @marteb68! Hmmmm can you please tell me in which part of your Dashboard are you looking for that information? If you are on the "log activities" part, then you have the option to choose the activity data per day, week, month or year. 

act.png

I'll be looking to your response! Smiley Very Happy

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I was looking at the part that shows the bar graph for the preceding week.

Best Answer

If you hover over the bar you can see a total for each day, however fitbit dashboard no longer allows going back in time to see totals of how you're doing over time by week or month or year. This was a big omission made with the new dashboard and it is really unfortunate. It pretty well ran my fitness program aground for many months as I got used to the new system. I still don't like that we no longer have access to this important data. Being able to see how one is doing over the long-term as well as the short term can be extremely helpful and I'm still extremely upset that they took this feature out of the new dashboard.

Best Answer

Thanks. 

I'm with you, I don't like the new dashboard as much as the old one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The dashboard has changed so that hovering over the bar does not show step count. We now have to hover over the bottom of the bar chart and click on "more" to go to another page. That doesn't make a bit of sense for those who just want to do a quick check. If you want more detail, fine, but not everyone wants that every time they check the dashboard. I for one don't like the change and imagine I'm not alone in my dislike.

Best Answer

I would like to record my steps each day. Is there a calendar to do this?  If not, at what time does the fit but zero out the days steps?  Any way to look back an see how many steps were taken?

Best Answer

It’s ridiculous to me that we canno see our weekly or monthly achievements.  That’s how we learn our progress.  Big omission on Fitbit's part. Maybe a future update will bring those features back. 

Best Answer

On your dashboard, go to Community and select Friends. You can see your weekly steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I do not like the new dashboard. I want to see my weekly step count. Had to replace my Blaze with the Versa. Couldn’t believe the steps weren’t being counted for weekly total. Fitbit please bring it back!!!

Best Answer