Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not receiving Trophies?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,
I recently started using my Fitbit (in beginning of April) and did all the set ups I wanted/goals.
Been working quite alright (bought two- one for my mother as well which had a faulty battery but we got it replaced at the store), but one of my big things are:
Why does none of my trophies show?!

I see the list and they're all locked, however I've ticked off quite a few during the month and a half I've had it.
I'm one of those people who are super motivated by doing better than my previous result, so the badges and trophies are quite the motivators, but it's dissapointing when you pay for a product and features that are not working fully.

Would appreciate any answers, or advice on how to fix this?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @EnyaH.

Thank you for the information provided.

Our team is aware of this issue and is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble this situation could have caused to you. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

I moved this thread to Fitbit.com Dashboard board because it is more related to the topic.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer