Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did they remove the 'Time since last sync' for friends?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why did they remove the 'Time since last sync' for friends?

I liked to see when someone last sync'd so that I would get a better gauge on how far ahead (or behind) I am.  They removed it last week. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Yikes Rbemail! I went back and looked at mine just now and it seems mine has not done as you described. I have the latest Fitbit version that updated yesterday for me. (IOS Version 3.4) I’m hoping yours just needs an update. If Fitbit is going to permanently change it to how you describe that’s not going to be good at all! Are you using an Android device? I ask because it seems they are having more problems.

Happy Stepping 👣👣

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thats interesting. I use Safari on my iPhone, its gone. I use Chrome on my PC, its gone. I tried Explorer, still gone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh wow, my friends sync shows in all challenges except Goal Day Challenge which only shows a percentage of accomplished goal completed. I hate to give the standard logout of Fitbit then logout of your device, wait two mins then log back on.  But maybe it’s worth a shot. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This feature has definitely been removed. From my iPhone app and my Windows login. Don't bother saying you miss it. Nobody's listening. Just waiting for my last One to die and I'll be gone for good. I'll miss it! 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes