Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the dashboard not the same as a few months ago?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve just returned to Fitbit app ready to get fit and lose weight, again.

However, the dashboard isn’t the same. It’s all white and green with very little information.

Previously you could see when you really worked hard, allowing you to figure out which class gives you more wham. Which swimming style was more engaging. It’s all so boring now. Can I return my dashboard to the previous style? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @917-113 Fitbit changed the app look a few months ago and there is no way to revert to the previous version.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I’ve just returned to Fitbit app ready to get fit and lose weight, again.

However, the dashboard isn’t the same. It’s all white and green with very little information.

Previously you could see when you really worked hard, allowing you to figure out which class gives you more wham. Which swimming style was more engaging. It’s all so boring now. Can I return my dashboard to the previous style? 

Best Answer

Hi @917-113 Fitbit changed the app look a few months ago and there is no way to revert to the previous version.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

How do we get back to the old way of seeing things? I can’t see how to tell the Fitbit big wigs they should have left well enough alone. The new info format is hard to follow. Hate it! 

Best Answer

Thank you What a shame.

Best Answer

My app just changed a few days ago and it's really awful. Other one provided more info especially going back in time when sharing with doctor. You know the old saying, "if it ain't broke don't fix it". This is virtually useless compared to previous app.

Best Answer
So true
Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Many of us expressed extreme frustration and disappointment with this change, the company doesn’t seem to care. 
    TO BE CLEAR- we still HATE THE CHANGE!!!!!
Best Answer

I absolutely agree with you! I HATE the new format, and want to be able to see the total weekly steps not those stupid new graphs!

BRING BACK THE OLD VERSION!

Best Answer