Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout Plan Active Zone Minute Study

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, there!

A couple of weeks ago, I opted into a Workout Plan study that asked participants to select a goal number of AZM per week. A tile called "Workout Plan" was added to my account. I accidentally pushed the button that said I wanted to leave the study, and now I can't get back in. Does anyone know how to get back into the study?

Thanks for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@marg-lo   To the best of my knowledge, you can't get back in once you leave.  Sorry.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the chat through the help site but didn't get any real assistance. I'll be bummed if I can't get back in!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@marg-lo   Support is helpful for existing products and features, but doesn't have access to the research projects.  I'm currently in a Mindfulness for Sleep project and I thought of something.  Please check you old email to and look for a confirmation email for signing up (I hope that you didn't delete it).  It will have the email contact for the study.  I have confirmation emails for previous studies and there is an email contact.  The email also gives a "24 hour" phone number.  But it is Fitbit's main help phone number and there's is no option for research projects.  I know this because I had a question about my current study.

Good luck.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer