Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workout count?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an easy way to see how many workouts you've had over a period of time with Fitbit. I Found a workaround to copy my "Activity History" and export it to Excel, where it’s possible to count and differentiate types of workout. This however is not really user friendly.

Context: I have a goal to reach 150 workouts in 2017.

I would also be interested to see how many of the workouts have been Weight Training, Running and so forth.

Another example of why this would be useful for me, I usually log Golf on FitBit(to see how much time I've spent on 18 holes and how many steps/heartrate etc), but wouldn't count Golf as one of the 150 workouts.

//What I've been doing previously is tracking on Endomondo as well, and writing the number of workout as a comment when I finish the workout. However I was hoping to skip this.

In advance, thanks!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for joining the Community @HaroldJ.

Unfortunately that is not possible at the moment. It does sound like an interesting idea, perhaps you could share it in our Feature Suggestions board. There, other users could vote for your idea or comment on it to show their support for it.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes