Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong weight showing on chart

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please find screenshot of weight chart, which does not correspond to the weights entered on the dashboard. The start weight is 3lbs less than entered, and therefore daily weights are incorrect.Screenshot 2017-02-25 14.16.06.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @Malaryn! I moved your post to the Dashboard section since I think it is much better suited to your situation.

I'd like to investigate an fully understand what is going on. What is the latest weight you logged? When was it logged? What is it showing as on the graph?

Knowing all of this will help me find a way to move forward.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Latest weight, added today is 11st 3 and it is showing as 11st 2.9lbs or 11st 2lbs, depending upon whether looking at weekly, monthly, year or all chart.

Also the first weight logged on 24 May 2016 was 14st 8lb but is showing on chrt as 14st 5lbs.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Malaryn! Thanks for the update.

It would seem like the Dashboard is deducting a 0.01 from the weight you entered. I would recommend that you try to enter the proper weight with a 0.01 increase. The Dashboard should automatically move it to be the correct amount in that case. 

Please try that and let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes