Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Year in review” email not received

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is this going to ever get sorted? My husband has received his (Android) but I haven’t (iPhone).   January 2021.   

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hi @JaneStanley8   Fitbit sends them out, but some people get them sooner than others. I got mine, but a friend of mine hasn't received anything yet. Not sure how many of the annual reports they send out, but it must be in the millions. Hope you and my friend get your reports soon.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Odyssey13 thanks for your help. Hi @JaneStanley8, it's great to see you here. 

@JaneStanley8 thanks for sharing those details on your post. If you haven't done yet, please check your spam and junk folders to see if the year in review report is there. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
I’ve checked spam and it’s not there.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@JaneStanley8, thanks for checking the spam folder. 

To better assist you, please check that the Product Updates in your notification settings are enable as this report is part of the Marketing emails.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer

So if I enable this, I will get my report and not be bombarded with marketing emails trying to sell me stuff?

Best Answer

Still haven’t got my year in review email.   

Best Answer

@JaneStanley8, it's great to see you again. 

Thanks for confirming that you didn't have enabled this option, that's the reason why the Year in Review wasn't received as this is part of the Marketing emails. Currently we're unable to send this email again.

I appreciate your understanding. 

Best Answer
Why is this a MARKETING email? Abs why is it impossible for you to provide my stats?!?!? What a cop out.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I didn’t get one last year but my husband did. He’s just received his for 2022 and again I haven’t - it’s very annoying!

Best Answer

Still not received !!!!! A year on!!!

Best Answer

Post removed by hartal - I wanted to delete it, but I don't see any option to do so.

Best Answer

Mine's enabled. Still haven't received my annual update. Can you please add a feature where we can manually generate this ?

Best Answer

I created a new Fitbit account on the first of January to test if the floors climbed badge problem on the Pixel watch was tied to this account or was universal. After seeing that the badge problem still persisted I deleted that account the next day. It received a year in review email.

This account, I've had since joining in November of last year, has not received one. 

Best Answer