Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year of Running - Facebook

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Mark Zuckerberg started a Facebook group called the Year of Running which has inspired me to do even more running.  I want to set a goal of 1,200 miles (or more) for 2016 and count the miles down. How can I see this countdown on my Fitbit Dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @sk_123. It's great to have you here. In your Activity tab, you can select the dates you want to get information from in the calender, and it will show you the totals.

miles.jpg

Good luck with your challenge. Smiley Wink

I moved this thread to the Dashboard board because it is more related to the topic. Hope to see you around more often. Robot Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @sk_123. It's great to have you here. In your Activity tab, you can select the dates you want to get information from in the calender, and it will show you the totals.

miles.jpg

Good luck with your challenge. Smiley Wink

I moved this thread to the Dashboard board because it is more related to the topic. Hope to see you around more often. Robot Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer