Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year over Year Results

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not sure if this is a correct place to post this but it would be nice if Fitbit made it possible to compare year over year instead only choosing one time period. I would like to see how I compared in 2015 for x amount of months vs this year during these x amount of months. Maybe there is a way and I haven't figured it out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @TXScarletRaider. Actually yes, you are in the correct place to post this. I think this idea would be good to implement and that you should share on our Ideas Board. Since there isn't any request made about this, I encourage you to recommend it first. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do I find my yearly resuls

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can get data for steps, distance and floors over any custom period you like, including years, as follows: (1) click 'Log' on the top menu bar of Fitbit,com (the dashboard), (2) Click on the 'Activities' button, (3) Select a custom date range at the upper right (it's a little flakey, but I'm sure you'll figure it out).

Simple as that - It will give bar graphs of the levels over time (e.g., monthly values over a year, or days over a week) as well as integrated totals.

Hope that gets you what you want. 🙂

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Doturk. Thanks for coming in to help @checking

It's always great to see Forum members helping each other. That's the spirit! 

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other members! 

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes