Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom in on stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I notice we are no longer able to zoom in on the graphs for stats anymore. I want to see exactly how many steps I did in a 15 minute window but it doesn’t work anymore. Anyone else have this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Evillemperor , Nice to see you here. Thank you for your message. 

Could you please elaborate on what graph you are not able to zoom in? The one on the activity summary?

What path have you taken in the Online Dashboard(fitbit.com) to get to the graphs and to zoom in?

See you around

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also notice this. Most graphs used to have the ability to look at the distance walked; or number of steps taken; or calories burned within 15 minute intervals on the app’s graphs; and those stats are no longer available. 

is this something that can be fixed/brought back?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly what I mean. Any reason why this was removed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. On my iOS dashboard I use to be able to click on "steps" and get a graph could zoom in on and get the time of the steps. Now there is the graph but the lines are all white and you can't zoom in and get the time. Very annoying. I can still get it on my desktop. 

(I see this is the .com forum but when I did a search this is all that came up. )

Best Answer