Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zooming in on Pace in Web Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have "accidentally" zoomed in on my graphs on line, but only at work on a Windows computer. 

Does anyone know how I did this (not sure what buttons I pushed) or how to do this on a Mac?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

If you mean that just the graph portion of the web page got larger I can't help.

But if you mean all of the elements in the web page got larger, including the graphs, then on the Mac holding down the Command key and pressing the plus key will zoom in and holding down the Command key and pressing minus key will zoom out.

If you are using Internet explorer on the work computer, I can't remember off hand how to do it with keystrokes, but it you have the status bar at the bottom active, the zoom level should be at the lower right of the browser window with the ability to change the level right there.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dubmann On Windows PC CNTRL + or - increases or decreases the screen view while CNTRL 0...that's zero, brings the screen back to normal size.

@Dubmann wrote:

I have "accidentally" zoomed in on my graphs on line, but only at work on a Windows computer. 

Does anyone know how I did this (not sure what buttons I pushed) or how to do this on a Mac?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not just zooming in on the screen, but the graph itself. So say I ran for 30 min I, somehow zoomed in on the pace graph to where only 10 min was showing and I could scroll to the right and see the rest. In this mode I could see a clearer picture of my pace because it had much more detail. Like I said, I have no idea what I did to get to that layout. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Dubmann. Welcome to the Forums.

I'd like to take a closer look at exactly what you're seeing. It should let me better understand what is happening so that I can help you replicate it. Could you take and post a screen shot of what you see on both ends and then post it here?

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

The problem was it was by accident. I will try to see if I can get it to happen again, but no promises. What happened was the "frames" that showed the different measurements (pace, heart rate, calories, etc) was zoomed in to where I could only see part of the full workout. I could scroll right and see more. It was not just zoomed in on the screen or the web page, those were normal. It was the individual workout stats. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Dubmann.

If you do manage to do it, please let me know and post the screen shot. I'd like to see exactly how it happens and how it looks so that I can identify how to recreate it.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes